Hereford BID are launching the ‘Hereford Gift Card’!
We are pleased to share with our members the news that we are launching a brand new gift card to help encourage customers to spend their money with your business!
The Hereford Gift Card is a pre-paid Mastercard-based programme, that can be accepted by independents and nationals across retail, hospitality, within Hereford city centre. Registration is open and exclusively available to Hereford BID members; sign up as an approved location today!
Being an approved location for the Hereford Gift Card will cost you nothing other than the levy you already pay to us. Every penny the customer spends on the card will be loaded on the card too - there are no hidden fees!
Who can register?
This scheme is another great way to encourage visitors to shop and spend with your business and can benefit many sectors, including retail, hospitality, leisure and service.
How do I register?
There are two easy options for registering your business as an approved Hereford Gift Card location.
- Visit the Hereford Gift Card registration page
- Complete the 'Customer Not Present' transaction process
- Fill out the registration form and sign the Merchant Participation Form
- Contact Hereford BID and arrange a time for us to visit with our registration card
- We will ask you to complete and sign the Merchant Participation Form when we visit.
What if I have more questions?
If you have more queries about the Hereford Gift Card and registering your businesses, you can find FAQs from our provider here. Alternatively, please feel free to give us a call on 01432 376830 or email firstname.lastname@example.org