Free for BID Members only, we are proud to announce that we are working with People 1st, the world class personnel development providers, to offer all BID members a 1hr online training course for their staff in customer services worth £35 per delegate! This is only available on a limited basis and can be withdrawn at any time once places have been taken.
The course is certified with a test at the end and learners can go over the subject until they successfully pass.
In our drive to support our members and help them refresh/ train staff returning to work, we have sourced a quality online course which is suitable for those who come into contact with and have regular interactions with customers.
The course will:
• help your staff feel more confident in their interactions with the public
• empower staff to adapt the service they provide while supporting customers ever changing needs and expectations
• keep people safe and drive consumer confidence in your businesses
Who should take the workshop?
This e-learning programme is aimed at any staff who come into contact with and have regular interactions with customers.
What does it cover?
• Personal Protective Equipment in a customer facing role
• Maintaining good personal hygiene
• Behavioural expectations
• Communicating key information and setting clear boundaries at arrival and entrance
• Greeting customers, guests and visitors
• Adapting the interior environment
• Customer interaction
• Taking payments
• Maintaining facilities and a clean environment
• The importance of being ‘fit for work’
What is the cost?
The training is free for Hereford BID levy paying businesses and voluntary members (on a limited basis).
When does the training take place?
The online training is available to take place whenever suits you best.
Feedback from delegates:
“This easily accessible 60 minute course was a great tool in helping my team adapt to our 'new normal' way of working, giving them the confidence to continue offering our excellent level of service while showing them ways to meet the ever changing customer expectations surrounding COVID safety.”
“Covering everything from personal hygiene and cleanliness, to customer interaction and communication, the course really is a great tool for all businesses as it can easily be adapted to suit different working environments and sectors.”
How to Book
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your places. Due to limited numbers we ask that you ensure you use your course once booked within 15 days.